Zachary M. Kweller was born and raised in the city of Oakland, California. A graduate of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, he received a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, in August of 2007. Zach also attended Golden Gate University in 2013 and received his J.D. and Master of Business Administration.
In 2022, Zach went beyond the licensing requirements and became a CA State Bar Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist. To become a certified specialist, attorneys must pass rigorous requirements including a written exam and continuing education.
Whether in court or in the negotiating process, Certified Specialist status demonstrates credibility including to the opposing counsel. Judges also appreciate and respect lawyers who have received the training to become a Certified Specialist.
Zach is a huge football fan (specifically to the 49’ers) he enjoys grilling and spending time with his family and dog.
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, December 2013
- Masters of Business Administration, December 2013
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, August 2007
- CA State Bar Certified Workers’ Compensation Specialist, 2022.