Dealing With Your Workplace Injury
Oakland Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Sustaining an injury at the workplace can be a huge setback for many individuals. Depending on the seriousness of the injury, some individuals may be forced to take extensive time off work in order to recuperate. If you were recently injured while working, you need to take immediate legal action in order to protect your rights.
- If you were injured on the job, we suggest you do the following:
- Notify your employer immediately of your workplace injury.
- Seek medical attention, even if your injury seems minor.
- Collect the names and contact information of any witnesses to your accident.
- Take pictures of the accident location and of your injuries.
- Seek our help immediately.
At Pacific Workers’ Compensation Law Center, our Oakland workers’ compensation lawyers have helped thousands of injured workers obtain the compensation they need and deserve after suffering a workplace accident. We can lend you a helping hand during this stressful time as well.
- Most workers injured on the job are able to receive compensation for:
- Lost wages (present and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
We Know California Workers’ Compensation Law – It’s What We Do
Our clients are extremely important to us, which is why we make ourselves available 24/7. We also handle cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t charge legal fees unless we win your case. Our goal is to help you receive maximum compensation for your injuries and the medical care you need to bounce back.
Have questions? Call us at Pacific Workers’ Compensation Law Center!
We realize that you are probably in need of some additional guidance regarding the best course of action to take at this time. Our firm would be happy to answer your questions during a free consultation in person or over the phone. We will get you through this, one step at a time.
Please don’t hesitate to call us today for more information on how we can assist you with your workplace injury case.