As a medical doctor, it is your duty to help injured workers in need of specialized care after an accident, injury, or illness. As a compassionate person, it is your nature to want to make certain your patients receive the best possible treatment. While you can help direct your patients’ medical care, what can you do to make certain other aspects of their situation are handled as best as possible, too?
The answer is simple! Refer your patients to Pacific Workers’ Compensation Law Center located in Oakland and Concord. We are the lawyers for injured workers and medical professionals trust in all manners of workers’ compensation claims. Make us the one you trust whenever you need to refer a patient after they get hurt on-the-job, too.
What makes so many of your peers refer their patients to us?
- Experience: We have been around for years, helping injured workers from all walks of life. In fact, our attorneys have more than 130 years of collective legal experience, focused on workers’ compensation cases.
- Victories: Across all our years of experience and all the cases we have worked on for our clients, we have a 98% success rate.
- Fair rates: We don’t charge our clients any attorney fees unless we are able to recover benefits on their behalves.
- Honest communication: We stay in regular contact with all parties involved during a workers’ compensation claim. You don’t have to worry about referring your patient to us, only to never hear from us again.
Leave Your Patients in Good Hands
Once your patient leaves your medical office, refer them to our law offices so you can rest easy, knowing their workers’ compensation claim is in good hands. We have extensive experience dealing with major insurance companies who put up a fight when an injured worker needs benefits. Once your expertise ends, ours begins, and we can work together on making your patient’s life easier and better through great professional assistance and guidance.
Our workers’ comp lawyers represent workers from all industries, such as:
- Airline and airport workers
- Construction workers
- Hospital workers
- Office professionals
- Police officers
- Restaurant workers
- Union members
If you would like to know more about Pacific Workers’ Compensation Law Center in Oakland and how we help injured workers seek deserved benefits, please feel free to call us at (888) 740-6434. We look forward to seeing how we can help you feel confident in the legal help your patients receive.