Your Workers' Rights News for January, 2019
What's Happening With Workers' Rights? Start 2019 by getting up-to-date on Workers' Rights news.
Want to stay informed about Workers' Rights? We've curated the most important news stories about Workers' Rights in California, and beyond, here for you in one place.
- Strong stance from labor groups ends government shutdown
- California testing ground for gig economy reforms
- Supreme Court unanimously rules against forced arbitration in California trucker case
- Vulnerable workers put in danger by cost-cutting measures in disaster cleanups
- What is a general strike? Learn your basics
- McDonald's workers strike against workplace violence
- Putting a stop to workplace bullying at the firehouse
- Nurse's union prepares to march for the rights of women workers
Want to get these updates in your email inbox monthly? Sign up for our email newsletter and get a free Pocket Guide to California Workers' Compensation.